Cool picts.
Thanks
pictures, from an auction in japan -
![]()
Cool picts.
Thanks
I may be wrong!
VINTAGE LANSING MFG CO 801 B 801B SPEAKER DRIVER HORN - eBay (item 290306731172 end time Apr-06-09 19:00:00 PDT)
Questions from other members
Question & Answer Answered On
Q: Hello, can you tell me whether this flashy part on the diaphram is a dent? Thanks a lot. Harald Apr-03-09
A: Hi ! Yes it is , thank you for your interest in our sale
Q: Hi, Do you have buy it now price for these item?? Mar-31-09
A: Hi ! No we always let the community decide value , thanks for your interest in our sale
"[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]
[I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.
Winning bid: US $2,850.00
Make no payments for 3 months on this purchase - eBay MasterCard
Ended: Apr-06-09 19:00:00 PDT
Shipping:
Calculate
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Tarpon Springs, Florida, United States
History: 20 bids
Winning bidder: 8***6( 578)
You can also: Email to a friend
Bookmarks